ICT Business Analyst | Location - Sydney
Roles and duties include:
- The ICT Business Analyst will be responsible for defining improvements to business processes, gathering information and analysing the client organization’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Analysing business processes and advising customers (potential or existing) on business process automation and optimization.
- Identifying and communicating with clients to formulate strategies and produce a requirements specification to create system and software solutions for businesses.
- Analysing existing systems, application design and functions to ensure strategic ICT objectives are met by adopting contemporary analysis best-practice methodologies and processes including performing gap analysis within a scaled agile framework.
- Working with clients and users to formulate and document business requirements for workplace systems efficiency.
- Assisting company to develop functional standards for other system users.
- Provides and designs, based on pre-defined solution architecture, an integrated high-level solution that fit customer’s business & operational needs.
- Determining any inefficient business practices and system errors, such as duplicate orders, and double payments, etc, and providing efficient optimal business practice, solutions, and system functionality and behaviours
- Identifying, investigating, and analysing business processes, procedures and work practices to identify and evaluate inefficiencies, thereby recommending optimal business practices to improve business functionality.
- Manages the overall IT program scope, maintain its continuous alignment with strategic business objectives and works directly with the customer to clearly articulate and document the business requirements.
- Taking responsibility for deploying functional solutions, such as creating, adopting and implementing system test plans, which ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the workplace systems.
- Creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes.
Skills and experience
- Analysing and documenting business and technical requirements that best reflect customer needs; Translating the requirements into prioritize epics/features, supporting the release and iteration planning.
- Developing functional specifications for use by software engineers and developer programmers to create solutions then creating user and training documentation, and conducting formal training classes to train the employees on the new procedures.
- Using data and process modelling techniques to create clear system specifications for the design and development of system software.
- Demonstrating experience as an ICT Business Analyst within an agile environment understanding the business and IT requirements of the client.
- Acting as a central reference and information source, providing guidance and assistance in the system project decision making process by continuous communications with the client and passing on the information and requirements to the system developers.
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / project / business goals.
- Overall accountability and responsibility for scope, time, cost, quality, change and integrations within the project.
- Effectively participates in and/or leads formal and informal reviews with stakeholders, applying knowledge and experience and providing technical perspective and support; Performs demonstrations of solutions to users.
- Accountable and responsible for development teams during the iterations (provide business clarifications, adjustment to risks, change in scope, reprioritize and approve “done” stories and features during demos).
- Responsible for communicating the solution to customers’ business and/ or IT personnel, explaining the details of new solutions and their impact on business processes and ensuring that the customer understands the solution.
- Follows up on solution design issues in his/her domain until solution is signed off and supports the resolution of configuration/ implementation-related issues if and when they arise.
- Responsible for solution-related documents and functional specifications; May also configure the solution, and create, execute and maintain test plans when applicable.
The successful candidate will have a relevant bachelor degree or higher and at least 10 years of relevant experience. It is preferable if you are a permanent resident or citizen of Australia when applying.
Sent your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. BI Developer | Location - Sydney
The ETL developer will work with members of the technical team on the architecture, design, development and deployment of Data Warehouse and business intelligence systems.
Read Data Models to translate them into ETL for loading into the Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
Use the Microsoft SSIS/ Talend platform and TSQL procedures to extract, transform, and load data.
Develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL components using AZURE Devops tools and scripting languages.
Participate in requirements, design, and development reviews.
At least 5 years’ experience working as an Microsoft SSIS/Talend ETL developer and using TSQL procedures in a Data Warehouse environment.
Minimum 2 years’ Experience working in complex projects.
Sent your Resume to email@example.com